A breakdown of The 100 Percent Financed 6-Round Credit Dispute Process.
Each round of credit repair is executed with specific intent. The process requires continuous and aggressive communication with your bureaus and creditors.
Credit repair clients will benefit from the strategic process below:
- Round 1: Verification
- Round 2: Demand for Reinvestigation
- Round 3: Method of Verification
- Round 4: Verification request to Original Creditors/Collection Agency & Escalated Language
- Round 5: Demand for deletion with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau & Federal Trade Commission CC’d
- Round 6: Threaten to file CFPB complaint on any items not removed & send “remove in dispute notation” letter to bureaus for any accounts that were properly verified/validated.